Saturday, April 18, 2009

Inner clock

Football coaches say QB's need an inner clock in their head so they'll know when their pocket protection is breaking down so they can get rid of the pass. I've never been a QB (though I've tried to provide pass protection for our QB) but I've learned the art of the inner clock; I'm counting while I change Dawson's diaper. I know that if I go too long, he's going to pee all over everything.

One day I was holding him up so as to wipe his behind but I was taking too long, so my time limit expired and the cold air made Dawson pee. Unfortunately, becaue I was holding up his bottom, he was pointed right at his face. Yes, I made my son pee all over his face. At that moment, Erin came into the room, which is good because I was so horrified by what I made Dawson do, I had to take a break. I'm sure Father of the Year awards are given the dads who make their sons pee all over their face!

No comments:

Post a Comment