Saturday, April 18, 2009

First Blow Out

I'm trying to get some memories on here so we don't forget them. One of which is Dawson's first blowout. We were coming home for a family shower in Des Moines and while I went in to order food from Wendy's, Erin took Dawson out of his car seat to change him. I ordered the food and sat down to wait on them. I waited and waited. I could see the car from where I was sitting and through the car window could see Erin from the shoulder up. Her shoulders were moving frantically. I kept thinking "she's almost done" but after 10-15 minutes, I finally went out to check on her.

Well, Dawson had exploded all over the place, even getting poop on his head! Erin was traumatized by the whole experience. I found it funny, which she didn't appreciate.

Erin had to use all but the last wipe of the wipes we'd packed. I remember saying as we packed the wipes, "I guess you should bring all of those though there's no way we'll need that many."

Yeah, I'm learning...

No comments:

Post a Comment