Monday, October 25, 2010

Tonight at Dinner, My Son Stuck a Pea Up His Nose

Yes, you read that blog title correctly. Tonight, around six o'clock, Dawson and I were sitting at the dinner table eating dinner and I heard him say, "Googer," which is his word for booger. :) He had his finger up his nose and I thought he was just trying to be silly or possibly contrary since I've recently started to ask him to take his finger out of his nose. He thinks it is funny when I give him my "mommy look" and shake my head at him. Anyways, I went to get a napkin to clean his nose. When I pinched his nose with the napkin some dark green gunk came out. I wondered if it was snot until I glimpsed the peas on his tray. Then I went ahead and tried to clean out his nose some more just in case there was more "pea" inside and what do you know, the pea shell plopped out. Dawson was not a happy camper anymore. His poor nose was hurting, especially when I had to go get the bulb syringe because I thought there was another little pea up inside his little nostril!

No comments:

Post a Comment