Monday, October 25, 2010

There's Pee in the Potty!

Last week, I was sitting in our hall bathroom doing my business while being observed by my toddler son. Dawson has taken an interest in the potty and sometimes will want to sit on his potty chair while Mommy or Daddy are using the facilities. On this particular day, he had such an urge. He pulled his pants down and I helped him with his diaper. He sat on the potty, stood up and went over to the bathtub to check out his toys, and then to the big toilet to say his goodbyes to the contents of the toilet. Then he sat down again. I left the room for a moment to get him something from his room and when I came back, there was liquid in the potty chair! I made a huge deal out of the fact that there was pee in the potty! We danced and sang, and giggled for about 3 minutes. I'm not sure he really knew what happened, but it was the very first time that he peed on the potty!

No comments:

Post a Comment