Saturday, June 2, 2012

Stench


The other night, we were laying on the couch together and Dawson was doing his usual
job of piling every available pillow and blanket on top of me.  Dawson then laid on top of
that pile, as the pile rested on top of me.
I'm not sure what I'd had for dinner that night, but it was creating some serious
pain in my stomach.  Thinking I could release some of the gaseous pressure and
that Dawson wouldn't care, I did so.  A few moments later, however Dawson did care.
Dawson wrinked up his nose and got a bewildered look on his face.  He then pointed to the
inside of his nose, acted like he was in pain and then said, "my nose hurts."  I started to laugh
at that point but lost it at what he said next.  Dawson looked at me, with a serious
and pained expression, ording, "Daddy, don't poop in my nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment