Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Things I love about you right now...

I love that...
-any bearded man in a book is "Jezis"
-you say, "ho ho" whenever you see any kind of Santa
-instead of waving, you like to "pound it" as you were taught by Mary Kate at rehearsals. You're not satisfied until you've fist bumped everyone in the room.
-bed time means cuddling with your "bonkey" - monkey that Aunt Mo and Margie gave you on the day you were born. You throw anything else out of your crib.
-your hair looks like a wild man's when you wake up.
-squeals of delight begin as soon as you see any of your cousins.
-you crawl on my lap to see what I'm reading,watching,making.
-you walk around the house in my shoes and slippers.
-in the morning, when we come out of your room, you look for Daddy to see if he is here. (He is working mornings at FedEx right now.)
-you love to "un" -run. being chased is one of your favorite games.
-I can get you to give me a kiss by pretending to cry.
-you smile up at me when I sing the low parts of "Goodnight Sweetheart" before bed
-you kiss the phone when your grandparents or aunts call

One thing I'm not lovin' so much:
-you have started taking off not only your pants, but your diaper. You've done it twice during nap time and peed on your bed. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment