Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Smiling Boy

Within the past few weeks or so, Dawson has begun interacting with us a lot more. It happens during the 3 or 4 times per day in which he's wide awake. Last week, I was sitting next to him on the coach reading to him from a book about preaching and he just started busting up laughing. I don't know what was so funny about the book but he loved it. Then I started making a funny noise and hitting my forehead with the book and he was cracking up like crazy. It was one of the best moments as a dad so far.

A couple posts down are some pictures of Dawson smiling. Here are some videos of him laughing. It's hard to get him to coo in cue. I had another video with some good and loud coos but for some reason, I'm having trouble uploading it to Youtube.






He's also doing this thing when he gets so overwhelmed by everything going on around him that he can't decide which way to look, so he turns his head back and forth, trying to get it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment